We pay close attention to concerns like business ethics, transparency and sustainability as a responsible corporate citizen. We believe in establishing excellent ethical standards of conduct both within the firm and in our external contacts. Trusteeship, openness, empowerment and accountability, control and responsible citizenship are all guiding values at Shalimar's.
FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Shalimar's is dedicated to protecting the safety and health of every household by providing safe and healthy products.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Developing a quality mindset with the goal of continually delivering high-quality products, packages and services that all of our customers trust and prefer.
- Using cutting-edge technology and new approaches to boost productivity and quality while keeping costs down.
- Recognizing critical control points (CCPs) and implementing a control mechanism to protect products from physical, chemical and microbiological contamination at every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Actively working to better understand and address the demands of customers and consumers.
- Maintaining and consistently increasing product safety through process improvements and technological upgrades throughout the manufacturing cycle.
- Creating protocols for identifying and recalling dangerous products at any point in the supply chain.
- All necessary national and international regulations and legislation are followed.
- Educating, training, coaching and efficient communication to enable our workers to maintain a lively, high-quality environment.
- Suppliers and other relevant service providers are being informed of Shalimar's food safety requirements.
- Food safety policies should be reviewed on a regular basis to guarantee that the food safety management system is continually improving.
Our goal is to establish a long-term food safety culture throughout the firm by implementing an effective food safety management system.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (OHSE) POLICY
We at Shalimar's are committed to:
- Provide healthy and safe working conditions to avoid and eliminate work-related hazards/injuries/ill health, as well as reduce OH&S risks, through employee/associate consultation and cooperation in safeguarding them from retaliation for any occurrences or dangers.
- Complete all compliance obligations, including legal and other environmental, health and safety standards.
- Environmental protection, which includes pollution, is avoided by limiting the use and release of resources.
- Continuously improve our environmental, health and safety performance through optimizing processes.
- This will be accomplished with the participation of all employees and occasional management evaluation.